Sushi anyone?

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Let me begin by saying that I've never had sushi in my life and will continue that trend for as long as I live. However, today I made dessert sushi for my sister's birthday...a day late since she was in the car 12 hours on her actual birthday. Ugh - been there and done that for TJ's second. Anyhow, she loves sushi and I found a cool article in a magazine and decided to try it out.

For your viewing pleasure, I've added some pictures of my "work". It's amazing what a little pound cake, icing, coconut and fruit leather can do when put together correctly. Yay me! : )

4 comments:

Jen January 30, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

Wow! You're a good sister. That's really impressive! Did she like it?

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 1:34 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kings to you February 1, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

Oops, messed up my response.

Thanks!! She's the good sister because she made a big deal about it. I was quite proud, actually!

Amie February 11, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

Those are sooooo cool, Hannah!! Recipe please! They are just the cutest little desserts :)

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP