i can sleep tonight!!!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

EVERY single time I see the commercial for Lincoln MKZ, I start dancin' in place entranced by the music. I've been dying to know who the artist is and the name of the song. I had no clue if it was an actual song previously unattached to Lincoln or if it was just created for the commercial. Until now. Yes, folks, I know the people responsible for my being hypnotized by Lincoln~ it's Shiny Toy Guns performing Major Tom. Man, I love this song! Am I out of it since I've never heard of them?

If you've never heard it, click www.lincoln.com/music Prepare to twirl!
(Sigh) Another one of life's mysteries solved. G'nite y'all!

1 comments:

Amie February 11, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

I love that song too! I love her voice!

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP