Come on in, the ice is nice!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

You could literally host the Olympics on our driveway right now. Curling, the interesting sport that it is, could easily be held right next to our house. The ice that covers it is laughable - it's a huge danger zone and you risk your very life every time you step out of our side door. We're snowed in through our back door and we can't use our front door because the steps are painted and you'd break your neck with just one step.

I love the Mentalist. I know that came out of nowhere but I'm watching the adorable Simon Baker right now. Second random topic of the day: I need a makeover. I'm banking on winning a free makeover at my mom's group next month. I don't play the lottery and I've got a slim shot at winning but a girl can dream, can't she? No more writing for now...need to concentrate on my big girl show for the day.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP