whistle stop!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

it's a good thing that germs aren't as big as they appear on commercials for products like lysol. personally, if i saw my little monster grab a phone with a thousand huge (yet colorful) squirmy germies crawling all over it, i would freak out. i'm a very careful mom when it comes to germs and cleanliness but enough is enough. monster already comes out of church now and says, "we gotta wash hands cuz i was in the dirty nursery". oops - my fault.

anyhow, none of us would leave our homes or our beds or - geez - none of us would open our eyes if we actually saw germs for what they were. so thank you, lysol, for showing me what microscopic germs look like up close, but i don't really want to keep that image in my mind...and in a minute, it will have flown out of my brain only to be replaced by another thought or worry. unfortunately, the "whistling" jingle that lysol brand plays on its commercials will stay with me. forever. nothing like whistling a light and lively toon while showing people magnified germs that want to make them sick and die. cheers!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP