drum roll, please

Sunday, December 6, 2009

i'm as surprised as you are that you're reading this blog. i'm cracking my knuckles and embarking on a new adventure. for myself. i write another blog and i guess i'm minimally involved with social media. but i'm not anonymous in anything i do right now. so, here i am.

the thrill of this blog for me is that i can say what i want. when i want. and can change my mind on the direction to go - without explaining it to anyone. perfect!

so, a little about me. i've never had a fancy coffee in my life. (which may be why i don't like coffee). i never paint my fingernails, but i must have my toenails painted at all times. i hate wet handtowels and the sound of people swallowing. i hate taking time out of my day to pee, and i think vitamins should taste better.

i love to sweat, love to bake, love to run and love to write. i like words like 'fashionista' even though i'm not the slightest bit sure of what that exactly means. i do like clothes, but only because of the purpose they serve. (ask my husband. i've got no fashion sense.) i love that humans have such a good ability to remember - and to forget. i love my husband for every reason, including the fact that he taught me how to love. raw and to the core. and i love my son, who is an extension of my heart. that kid is amazing.

so there you have it.
and so it begins...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP