back up off me!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

i hate to ruin the 'nice' blog post i just wrote, but i've got to throw this one out there too. lately i've noticed more and more people invading my personal space! every line i've stood in the past few weeks includes someone who is practically sitting in my purse on my shoulder.

at the dollar store the other day, this enormously tall man scooted closer and closer every time i tried to slyly slink toward the cash register and away from him. and we were the only other people in line! if they were trying to steal valuables out of my purse, they'd be thoroughly disappointed in their efforts. holy cow - get up off me people! unless you're my friend...then you can tackle me in love.   :  )

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP